Feeding Question

InStere0

Reaction score
I read that some people feed their betta fry crushed up hard boiled egg yolkes. I was wondering if adult bettas could also eat this in little bits about the size of a betta pellet?

I read that some people feed their betta fry crushed up hard boiled egg yolkes. I was wondering if adult bettas could also eat this in little bits about the size of a betta pellet?

Yeah one of my Thai friends told me to feed crushed egg yolks to my betta fry. I haven't tried it though because I was worried it would cloud up the water. If you try it with adults let us know how it goes.

Yeah one of my Thai friends told me to feed crushed egg yolks to my betta fry. I haven't tried it though because I was worried it would cloud up the water. If you try it with adults let us know how it goes.

I still feed my adults with crushed egg yolks. Works for me !

Do you supplement your betta's diet with anything else?

Do you supplement your betta's diet with anything else?

Yeah... main diet is blood worms then mosquito larvae, daphnia, baby brine shrimp, egg yolk and high protein pellets.

I was dishing dinner up tonight and my red betta had a cooked pea land in his tank they went everywhere! I didnt notice until I thought what the devil is he doing he was attacking this pea and sort of playing footie I snatched it back out again and gave him some nice fishy food instead.

Mine likes chicken! Don't know if he should have any but the other day some fell into my tank from my niece's sandwhich and all my fish went bezzerk over it!

Most reactions

Back