Feeding cups

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
3x Fish of the Month 🌟
4x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Brought some of these the other week of ebay. They are really good for feeding your live frozen cubes.
Screenshot_20220426-200247_eBay.jpg

I either thawed my food in a little dish then feed the fish with a turkey baster or pop then straight in but these are great little things what slow
release the food and if you have big fish like me who can shallow a cube in whole, this stops that and allows for all your fish to get their fair share 🙂

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats a cool little invention!

ooh im making one out of steel wire

You could buy tubifex feeders last century that were similar. A green plastic cone shaped device with lots of holes in. It came with a suction cup you stuck to the inside of the tank. Put worms in the feeder and they wiggle out through the holes and get eaten by the fish.

You could buy tubifex feeders last century that were similar. A green plastic cone shaped device with lots of holes in. It came with a suction cup you stuck to the inside of the tank. Put worms in the feeder and they wiggle out through the holes and get eaten by the fish.
it is very hard to get live food nowadays

Just put the frozen cube in the tank and let the fish kick it about, you never know you may end up with a fish that is a superstar.

Just put the frozen cube in the tank and let the fish kick it about, you never know you may end up with a fish that is a superstar.
My Bocourti doesnt play nicely....she swallows the ball in one so the other fish dont get to play🤣

Looks really good - could be useful to grow riparium plants out of too :)

Wills

Most reactions

Back