Feeding Cucumber.

Now, that's a good idea:) I might try that; I'm fed up of people saying, "why is there a teaspoon in your fishtank?"

:lol: I remember you going on about that way back when i was last active on here.

i use a strip of plant weight, just make sure you use a long strip so you can find it rather than it getting lost in the substrate,

I left 2 thin slices of cucumber in overnight and the were untouched. I might have a root around the fridge when the misses's back is turned and try some of the other suggestions.

i buy cucumber section from tesco as i dont eat myself.i cut and throw away the tip,then i cut the remainder length wise.i have a flat rock with an elastic band and a length of string on so that i can easily place and remove the cucmber without to much disturbance.

my full grown bristle, 2 " albino bristle and bull dog pleco just lay face down on the cucumber for long lengths of time eating away.

I use a screwcumber and my bn loves it. the harlequins stay around the cucumber waiting for small bits to come away when it been eating. I find if you let the cucumber go very soft and squishy in water or the tank then when you lift it you will ge loads of tiny pieces float off which the harlequins and gourami love they wont eat it sliced only the danios ever attacked it like that.

My bn will have courette but loves cumcumber in a big way will stay on it for hours.

Most reactions

Back