Feeding African Dwarf Frogs & Other Questions...

Thank you. She was my first loss. I took it pretty hard. It's all too easy to get attached.

I think I'm going to drop by the pet store after work today and pick up some shrimp pellets. I'm sure my shrimp and snail would appreciate them too. :good:
It is very easy to get attached....takes me about a couple hours after i get them and name them
Shrimp pellets sound good especially since your snails will devour them when you turn offf the lights :shifty:
good luck and keep in touch :good:

Hooray!
:yahoo: :drinks: :- :hooray: :thanks:
The shrimp pellets worked! I bought some after work yesterday and was frustrated at first when everyone in the tank except Fhergy zoomed over and pigged out, but this morning he discovered the pellet and ate the whole thing!
I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with his sense of smell, but it looks like I was wrong!
After he finished (and I kid you not), he looked straight at me and started to sing! :lol: I haven't heard him buzz in weeks.
Thank you so much Poopseydrew! :friends:

Hooray!
:yahoo: :drinks: :- :hooray: :thanks:
The shrimp pellets worked! I bought some after work yesterday and was frustrated at first when everyone in the tank except Fhergy zoomed over and pigged out, but this morning he discovered the pellet and ate the whole thing!
I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with his sense of smell, but it looks like I was wrong!
After he finished (and I kid you not), he looked straight at me and started to sing! :lol: I haven't heard him buzz in weeks.
Thank you so much Poopseydrew! :friends:
YAY!,
i am so glad that worked out for you!! oh and no problem, you have helped me plenty of times!! Good luck and let me know how your frog is!! :hooray: :wizard: :thumbs:

Considering how long I've searched for good frog food and how many different foods I've tried, I think I still owe you. :lol:

Fhergy seems to have figured out how the new pellets work, although he's still no expert at finding them. I think he's happier foraging for his food instead of being hand-fed though. :p He seems to prefer morning feedings.
Everyone else in the tank loves them too. I'm a bit afraid that they're going to gorge themselves, so I think I'm going to start doing it every other day.

Considering how long I've searched for good frog food and how many different foods I've tried, I think I still owe you. :lol:

Fhergy seems to have figured out how the new pellets work, although he's still no expert at finding them. I think he's happier foraging for his food instead of being hand-fed though. :p He seems to prefer morning feedings.
Everyone else in the tank loves them too. I'm a bit afraid that they're going to gorge themselves, so I think I'm going to start doing it every other day.
:lol: you will have some fatty fish in no time lol! and no you dont owe me anything, i am probably way more of a newbie than you and cant believe i was actually able to help someone on here! thats so cool your frog sang after you feed him :hyper: i only hear mine like once a month and for a very short while...let me know how its going!
p.s. does your exhibit very funny and strange behaviour described as "zen like" mine sure does and it is halarious, i think he is practicing yoga :lol: :lol:

Yes! He's started doing the one-legged pose, and floating at the top (which scares the heck out of me!).
I couldn't believe when he sang at me, it was so cute!

I don't know about being more experienced than you, I'm still quite the newbie too! The more I learn, the less I know. :lol:

Most reactions

Back