Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MartinB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cian McLiam

Ye Olde Irish Tank Guy
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The nominations for the category of Tank of the Month February 2004 are.....

Exiled:

post-22-1076257865.jpg

Freshmike:

post-22-1076257980.jpg

mariojoshi

post-22-1076527071.jpg

Black_Tetra

post-22-1076634894.jpg

MartinB

post-22-1076688934.jpg

FM.....Exiled.......FM.....Exiled.......FM.....Exiled.......FM.....Exiled.......ah I'm going to have to go for FM but it was on the toss of a coin. :)

I totally agree with Ryan ... I think it was the greenery that pushed me off the fence.

Maybe we should start having a TOTM, BOTM, FOTM, and then as a side we can just have FFMPOTM (favorite fresh mike photo of the month) Awesome pics as always. I graduated from a photography school and need to get advice from you on tank pics.

Rick

chaotica2010 said:
Maybe we should start having a TOTM, BOTM, FOTM, and then as a side we can just have FFMPOTM (favorite fresh mike photo of the month) Awesome pics as always. I graduated from a photography school and need to get advice from you on tank pics.

Rick
Yeah, good idea give him a competition all to himself or limit him to one photo a month :lol: .

EXILED!

....freshmikes' tank looks dumb....

rottenmike

Exiled said:
THANKS FOR THE VOTES EVERYONE! It means a lot to me that the coolest fish-keepers on the net like my tank :p

--Lee
Stoppit girl!!! My butt hurts :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was really close but I like FM's a lil more but all of them were great!!! :thumbs:, :kewlpics: everyone!!

Most reactions

Back