favourtie fish?

I thought my favorite fish were my clown loaches. But then we got a Gold Gourami and we really love him too. So, it's a toss up between them.
Our Tiger Barbs rule too.
Deb

i think it's between cories, zebra danios (so whizzy), dwarf gouramis and bettas... oh wait, they're the fish i have :lol:

i think that gouramis are my favourite...

Congo tetras
Ghost knife fishes
Cherry barbs
Clown Laoches
Cory fishes

Tropical: Betta (butterfly pattern)
Butterfly.jpg

Marine: Banggai Cardinal

16320_wallpaper280.jpg

I like all Gouramis, all Livebearers and Zebra Danios. Those are my favories but I like all fishies. They're all so cool it was hard to choose the ones above.

my fave fish is 1 of my parrot fish....even tho ppl dont like them i think she's great.......but i also love all me plecs and my synodontis....especially hugene

Mine would have to be either Amphilophus labiatus or Serrasalmus rhombeus.

Oh c'mon smartie pants. Talk English so we all know what you're talking about!! :p

Uhh... red devil and rbp's? :unsure:

I have a pair of angels to whom I'm very attached and a girlie betta I just adore :wub:, but without a doubt MY favourite fish (of the ones I have) is Una, my baby tiger oscar. She's sooo cute and so smart and sweet. :wub:

mine is a green spotted puffer, they are the ####. but once i get my 30 gallon for christas then i'll et an snowflake morey eel, they look so interesting.

AquaNut said:

Oh c'mon smartie pants. Talk English so we all know what you're talking about!! :p

Uhh... red devil and rbp's? :unsure:
:p :p :p

Yes, to the red devil but the Serra is a black rhom piranha. That bad boy can and will take out ANYTHING in the aquarium! :smb: :smb: :smb:

Most reactions

Back