• HYBRID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MARINE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkeyman

Moved On
Reaction score
Ok, im bored and went for a poll which needed no brains to construct! I know, I know i just cpoied the types off the main page! Anyways, choose us your favourite type of fish, then write a wee note telling us what it is and why! Phew! :lol:

Ok, mines is NEW WORLD CICHLIDS & OSCARS! I love 'em cuase theyre greedy & i love feeding them! They're dead cute too :wub:

DONT FORGET TO TELL US WHAT KIND!!!!

i went for bettas as i think they're so gorgeous with their long colourful fins and big personalities :wub:

Ok, im bored and went for a poll which needed no brains to construct! I know, I know i just cpoied the types of the main page! Anyways, choose us your favourite type of fish, then write a wee note telling us what it is and why! Phew! :lol:

Ok, mines is NEW WORLD CICHLIDS & OSCARS! I love 'em cuase theyre greedy & i love feeding them! They're dead cute too :wub:

South American and Central American cichlids although i'm quite fond of the African Frontosa's ! :hey:

It was toss up between New World cichlids and catfish but catfish won it, Ive loved them since I was young, maybe because some look like sharks and that is allways an attraction to a young lad.

this old chestnut again huh.
oops2.gif

Oddballs oddballs oddballs.

And catfish.

I have a few favorite kinds of fish. I chose new world cichlids even though I've only had angels for a week or two I'm amazed on how fast they've grown, how active they are, and how darn cool they look. But I also like catfish only because of my common pleco on how neat he looks when he is cleaning the plants, he even cleans them some times by doing it up side down. :hyper: But I also like bettas because of all the color and fin type variations. But I also like cynprids or which ever one is the tetra kind.

Sirminion what did you type to get that simily with it smacking it self in the head?

Sirminion what did you type to get that simily with it smacking it self in the head?
I’m not SirM, but in his absence I can tell you :)

Right click on the smiley - got to "save as" - then save it to your pc (desktop or wherever).
Upload that .gif pic to something like Photobucket. And every time you want to use it, post the Photobucket link.

seems like far too much effort really doesn't it? :p

CHARACINS- er cos they're attractive without being too gaudy, unlike hussies like angels etc

oooh...this one is always SO hard to answer... I do it differently each time...it's like being asked which one of your children do you love most. I said catfish this time, because I do love my cories, their friendliness and their cute little faces and the way they really seem to enjoy sex :p And I've spent part of the afternoon researching plecs, planning for my big tank.

Then again I've always had a soft spot for livebearers, again a personality thing: I like their curiosity, and the fact that they become quite tame, and them being so greedy- it is very satisfying. Would love to go into unusual livebearers, like limias or goodeids, to see how their characters compare to the 4 usual ones.

And then there are the loaches- I used to love my khuulies.

Hi

I am voting for livebearers (mollies!), They are really greedy and have cute great big fish lips! Also they are fascinating to watch when giving birth and they can produce some really interesting fry.
:lol:

I went for odd balls because I think it requires more knowledge and experiences with fish and also when a fish lover comes to your house and knows what it is, you always have interesting things to talk about.

Marine - there are oh so many different types, persoanlities and colour varites. And the difficulty is somthing that really makes a beautiful display rewarding.

Oddballs, I just like to stay away from the main stream and paddle around in a small puddle :p

But more specifically, I like Gobidae above all other oddballs :)

Most reactions

Back