080808.jpg

Bailey
001.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

The two of the together
Both3.jpg

Heres my gang,
Firstly Miss B, she is my 8 year old newfoundland who is my best friend and as stubborn as a mule.
BarneyBW.jpg

swimming1.jpg

Then theres Willow, shes my hubbys 3 year old German shepherd.
willow1.jpg

29thJuly2008087.jpg

My cats, Tim 8 year old grey and white, Harley 5 year old black and white and Noodles the nutter who is 5 months old.
12thfeb2008010.jpg

22ndMarch2007086.jpg

4thOctober2008003.jpg

31stAugust2008001.jpg

Hope you like them.

Heres my gang,
Firstly Miss B, she is my 8 year old newfoundland who is my best friend and as stubborn as a mule.
BarneyBW.jpg

swimming1.jpg

Miss B is gorgeous. i love newfoundlands. my other half want to get one but our house is smaller than the kennel. so we are still hoping to win lotto and get a farm so we can house some.

ps. i like the name noodles

My cats, Tim 8 year old grey and white, Harley 5 year old black and white and Noodles the nutter who is 5 months old.

Noodles is an awsome name! Your Newfoundland is biutifull.

heres my Basset Flash

053.jpg

Flashharrytired.jpg

Image126.jpg

Image013.jpg

hope this one makes you smile.
This is Xena 2 1/2 year old german sheppard/collie/blue heeler mix

xenaupside.jpg

Aussie, 6 1/2 german sheppard/australian cattle dog

010708015.jpg

Eddie nearly 10
pets031.jpg

as a kitten
eddiekitten.jpg

Joxer 9
joxbag2.jpg

Slick 8
slick.jpg

Lucy 5

lucy2.jpg

Tigger 1 (he pounces) he's bigger now but such a cute pic

tigger80.jpg

Am I the only one with a fat cat? :look:

no. mine just look slim ONLY in photos :lol:

Same here. My Bailey, according to the vet, should weigh about 14lbs. 3 years ago he weighed in at 16lbs and has been on a diet since. About a week ago I weighed him and he's managed to gain 2 more lbs. :blink: Dinah on the other hand is a skinny 9lbs, he's always been kind of bony, if I didn't actually see him eat I'd think Bailey is eating it all. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one with a fat cat? :look:

no. mine just look slim ONLY in photos :lol:

Same here. My Bailey, according to the vet, should weigh about 14lbs. 3 years ago he weighed in at 16lbs and has been on a diet since. About a week ago I weighed him and he's managed to gain 2 more lbs. :blink: Dinah on the other hand is a skinny 9lbs, he's always been kind of bony, if I didn't actually see him eat I'd think Bailey is eating it all. :rolleyes:

sandi ( the ginger) last weigh at 7.2 kg and frosti was at 8kg!! but they are average for their breed. imagine whrn they both jump on your stomach at the same time. :X

:rolleyes: Hi just thought i'd add a pic of my dogs

Mum and Daughter (Lady and Tish)
PIC00117.jpg

Hope you like x x x x x :good:

Most reactions

Back