Favourite Pet Pics

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
i'm feeling bloody miserable and need some cheering up, lets everyone post up your favourite picture ever of your pets so we all get some cuteness to drool over. :good:

this is Lu-Li the youngest of our cats. she's not a kitten anymore but i love this pic

luli016.jpg

and here's my favourite pic of her as an adult (or young cat anyway) YAWWWWWWN

P2090133.jpg

this is Miss Mittens the older cat, she's very pretty but not very photogenic, tends to look a bit demonic through the lens, but here's one of her stretching out on the sofa

24032007263.jpg

Don't be glum chum! Kaz & Gus watching high school girls walk by shakin' their booty, typical males;

newpup629080101wx6.jpg

Amazing two headed terrier, that one head likes them high school girls, they dress like trollops;

newpup825080381ym7.jpg

Gus learning the meaning of the phrase "Bad Idea";

newpup825080221el4.jpg

Hope they cheer you up, feel free to spend big money on an airplane ticket, fly on over and play with them!

Hope they cheer you up, feel free to spend big money on an airplane ticket, fly on over and play with them!

awww cuties! I'd love to but sadly I've only got a job for a month or so and Ian will most likely be out of work by the end of the week...... money for bills and food is an issue, I don't think I can afford to fly to America!! :lol:

Here's my favs, so far this year. Hope you like them, Miss Wiggle. :flowers:

24oq9as.jpg

Such a devil dog. :devil:
2e4f2oh.jpg

Good car traveler though.
2mh8le9.jpg

Here's one of our cats:

hifromhome.jpg

We have one more (Bailey), but she didn't want to join the party I guess. (All Female L-R): Tabby, Daisy, Tiger, Pal.

Also, not a pet, but this is Besty, the tail-less squirrel that lives near our apartment. She rules the neighborhood I think.

P1060044.jpg

Hope they cheer you up!

Laura

Here you go to cheer you up lol :hyper:

Our sam when he was a pup
sam9.jpg

sam14.jpg

Him now
11042008138.jpg

And when he was a pup with our older dog toby
tobysam5.jpg

And them now
Dogs.jpg

Hope they cheered you up :good: :hyper:

Here's a picture of my 4-year old Golden Retriever, Champ. Hope it cheers you up. :)

IMG_4461.jpg

This is him resting, the last pic was an accident to catch on camera.

IMG_4459.jpg

Sorry your fealing down. Thanks for making this post, I needed a bit of cheering up too.

Here are some picks of Chloe.
DSC00552.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00009-1.jpg

Dexter-do
DSC00048.jpg

He's presenting me with his sock.
DSC00556.jpg

Both of them together
DSC00554.jpg

oh they are adorable little things! those hair do's made me smile :lol:

Most reactions