Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnum

• Fluval

• Cascade

• Total voters
i voted for fluval tho im not as impressed with the new ones i would have voted eheim but soo expencive

Hey, Eheim aquaballs are not very expensive if you order on line. I just got an Aquaball 2210 for $25.99. It's all where you look for them.

BTW- At $64.99, the Eheim "ECCO" 2231 is a very good buy. Plus, the Eheims don't need to be cleaned as often, thus reducing maintinance costs.

i was just commenting on how i was so often wrong about things... what i should have said was expencive on my budget i know there are allot of peoplewho have allot of tanks and they spend thousands of dollars/pounds on them but i just dont earn that much money i would rather buy a car or a house... meh who am i tryying to kid i would rather buy the tank but i HAVE to but the car or the house lukily i dont have a wife or kids or i would not be able to afford the tank i have.

What about Hagen Aquaclears, man? These are some of the most popular filters on the market, and for good reason! The are easy to stup and use, and you can put any media you want in them.

I would have to say....from personal experiance..........

For ease of operation...maintenance overall performance and cost, the magnum canister filters rank high with me.

I still have one that is many, many years old and it works like a charm. Although I do not use it as a continuous filter, but as a quick clean up (with diatom) it is one of the best I have used.

I most times do not even use diatom powder, just the pleated cartridge with a sleeve over it.

For hang on backs....I would say aquaclears, but then I have not had the opportunity to use any of the biowheel filters. They were not around during my days of outside filtration usage and since I use only box and sponge filters now doubt I would have the chance.

JMO...

CM

I've always used the Aquaclear. :thumbs:

...not sophisticated as some, I'm sure :rolleyes:...but it's worked well for me. :)

US people often always us the above choice. That's why there's other filters left out.

Graeme.

Mine wasn't listed either...fill us in, Graeme...what's ur fav? :)

Was'nt on the poll or in the discusion?

I've got mine and i keep with them ;)

Graeme.

I have an emporer 400 (dual biowheel) and 2 penquin mini's with biowheels. they all work great. I plan on movong to a canister eventually but I want more fishkeeping experience first

Most reactions

Back