Favorite Band

I have a lot of favorites. Right now, Newton Faulkner is on top of the list. I have been addicted to his CD for weeks now. Pink Floyd is an old favorite, as I grew up listening to them. :D

I love Pink Floyd, The Ramones, and Velvet Underground. But for my personal favorite would be The Talking Heads.

just got tickets to see another favourite band of mine and the best I have seen live to this day... GOMEZ!!!

Ramones ,The Clash.

I've had the Clash on all week annoying my mrs!! There was a Clash concert on sky I taped so dug the old cd's out. Great band!!

Favorite music group - I cant' do it! Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, and AC/DC are equally tied.

what a trio of bands!!! hard to seperate for 2nd and 3rd but Beatles definately no 1 of those

I like AC/DC's new one do you have it?

Favorite music group - I cant' do it! Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, and AC/DC are equally tied.

what a trio of bands!!! hard to seperate for 2nd and 3rd but Beatles definately no 1 of those

No I don't have it yet, but I dig what I've heard so far on the XM satellite radio AC/DC (24/7) channel.

Most reactions

Back