External Pipework Spares - Please See My Pic!

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
Item Wanted: I am after 2 x the thing in the pic that goes over the top of the tank - the little arm that is horizontal straight on top then either end is vertical straight to hold the pipework in place - what are they called, does anyone know?
Condition Required: New
Price Limit: £5
Picture or Link to Item:
4hyycl.gif

I don't know what it is but you would be much better off with the item you are selling on the other thread as the gentle curve reduces resistances in comparison to 3x 90degree angles

I don't know what it is but you would be much better off with the item you are selling on the other thread as the gentle curve reduces resistances in comparison to 3x 90degree angles

Yeah the only trouble is because I have a 3d background in my tank the curvy thing is causing the lid to stay up a bit whereas a straight one would sit better
I may have to cut holes in the lid ;)

I would modify the lid personally then if you do eventually sell it you can always let it go with the pipework. 45 degree angle bends would be best to use wherever possible if you do use the above links.

Hi

Depending on the size of the hose you need, you can get Eheim Installation Kits 1 and 2 which are angular rather than sloped. The Installation Kit 1 is the uptake and Installation Kit 2 is the spraybar.

Here is what I'm taking about - http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/catalogue...ay-bars-etc.asp.

If you have 16/22mm tubing, I have both Installation Kits which I don't use and would sell if you were interested, please let me know.

xx

Thanks for replying but I found something locally xx

Most reactions

Back