External Filters

alnes

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: AQUA PRO4 1200L/PH
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: REPLACED MY TANKS WHICH CAME WITH NEW FILTERS
Delivery or Collection:WILL DELIVER LOCAL FOR FUEL MONEY/YOU CAN COLLECT/OR ARRANGE YOUR OWN COURIER
Sales price:£35 EACH
Postage & Packaging:N/A
Photograph:
001-2.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi, Do they come with media? thanks

Hi, Do they come with media? thanks
I have to be honnest a couple of them have got media but i packed them up a while ago, so if you where interested i would unpack and find one that has.

what size tank would one of these run on its own.. (min-max)

This all depends on the fish and how many you keep, but it would filter 400/700 ltrs

Do any of them have any hose/fittings.

Im really interested in one

Hi I am interested in all 3. Would you consider £85 for all three filters.

Do any of them have any hose/fittings.

Im really interested in one

Hi these come complete in there original box,s

Hi I am interested in all 3. Would you consider £85 for all three filters.

I have a lot of interest in the filters i would consider £100 these retail at £79.99 and are very good filters all these filters are approx 6 months old thank you

Thanks for the reply, I do understand they are good filters. I will speak to hubby later see if I can raise the rest of the money, if not I will see if I can have 2.
Many thanks

Can I have one then, any possibility of picking it up tomorrow afternoon? I'm on my wat home from Bristol at lunch time, so could drop in en route adn pay cash ?

Cheers

Matt

Can I have one then, any possibility of picking it up tomorrow afternoon? I'm on my wat home from Bristol at lunch time, so could drop in en route adn pay cash ?

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt, can you give me a few hours, if star4 dont have all 3 you are welcome many thanks Alan

Yeah, ok. I would have replied to you earlier this morning, but I've been at work since 7.30 am :(

Sorry for being a pain, had something crop up today which I had to spend my filter money on, so I am missing out on this great offer for these filters.

Alan. Have pm'd you.

Sorry for being a pain, had something crop up today which I had to spend my filter money on, so I am missing out on this great offer for these filters.

Alan. Have pm'd you.

Thank you sorry you have troubles, have pm you

Most reactions

Back