Exhibit 'c' - 30 Litre Optiwhite

If you mean the shrimp then the adults in all but one picture are betwen 1.5 and 2cm (half an inch to 3/4 inch.) The one picture of a well coloured up juvenile on the glass is about 7mm (quarter of an inch.)

If you mean how big are the photos. Sorry thought people might like to see high resz on these. lol They are 3072x2304 :) taken with my cheapo second hand Fujifilm compact (Cost me £22 off ebay.) It's quite good in macro mode. Very impressed with it even if it is about 6 years out of date. lol

Andy

A backdated update
19th April 2013

Yet again I overloaded myself with projects, work and all manner of things and let a tank fall into a bad state. I took this scape down without thinking about taking any photos.

The problem was mainly that with this scape being so minimal then it needs constant care as any 'untidyness' shows up straight away. Unfortunately this neglect resulted in all the bumble bees dying. I assume because of the water parameters with them needing soft water and perfect conditions.

I did add some blue pearls to the tank afterwards which are now in a different tank.

This tank is now rescaped and can be found in a new journal named 'Approaching Snowdon'.

Most reactions

Back