Excitited And Confused...

how about some female bettas and various cories and a bristlenose plec? they'd look great in planted tank :good:

how about some female bettas and various cories and a bristlenose plec? they'd look great in planted tank :good:
I am definatley getting a pristlenose plec, and i absolutely love cories!! I am not a huge betta fan but you never know thank for the suggestions! :nod:

I definitetly wouldnt add the Bala to the list wendywc provided. They get to big in my opinion.

From The Link said:
"Avoid sharp decor as the fish is skittish and will often damage its self if frightened"

From The Link - Matchu said:
"Just wanted to add : This fish is very scared of fast movement, such as someone walking past the tank - does not do well with fast moving fish.

These are two good reasons not to put a Bala in the tank you want to do Poopsy.

I definitetly wouldnt add the Bala to the list wendywc provided. They get to big in my opinion.

From The Link said:
"Avoid sharp decor as the fish is skittish and will often damage its self if frightened"

From The Link - Matchu said:
"Just wanted to add : This fish is very scared of fast movement, such as someone walking past the tank - does not do well with fast moving fish.

These are two good reasons not to put a Bala in the tank you want to do Poopsy.
yea after doing more research i dont think i will have enough room for a couple full grown balas as i wouldnt want to leave one by himself. oh well. thanks for your :good: input.

Most reactions

Back