Ewwy...gooey... Blob...eggs?

yellaboo2oo8

Reaction score
ok so tonight i came back from a trip and noticed my male had destroyed his old bubble nest and made a new one i figured while no one had been in my room he had taken advantage of not showing off... so i decided to take the divider out to see what my little female would do... i go down stairs for thirty minutes to eat dinner and come back up to find the bubble nest totally destroyed a gooey blob on the bottom of the tank and my male having the female cornered and flaring at her..... i seperated them imediately but i just wanted to know if it was something serious or if i should just give up on them for right now... thanks

~*~ Lyds ~*~

So many people have already told you not to let your bettas in together and yet you do? Why do you so desperately want to spawn them? Weren't you going to condition them?

i did and i didnt see any harm in her investigating the nest i'm sorry that i am not exactly like you but i do not i repeat DO NOT like your critisim just because i don't do it your way they have been in a tank with a divider for a week in a half eating bloodworms twice a day i did not see any harm in letting her investigate the nest so thats what i did ... and plus the thread is asking what the thing was and you did not answer my question... kinda off topic don't ya think?

Most reactions

Back