Everybody Loves Pictures!

FishAddict99

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's my betta collection as of today. You'll see I have a fancy for fish that are variations of black or white.

This is my oldest, Gill. He's my favorite because he only has one eye and it's a beautiful one at that <3
IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

The pictures above show Gill in his old tank. As of right now, he shares a 5.5 gallon with my female betta, Bella Luna. This is their tank:
IMG_4237.jpg

Gill's space:
1EyedGill-1.jpg

This is Bella Luna (BL). Ain't she a beauty?:
IMG_3901.jpg

<3 this pic:
IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

ClearShot.jpg

ClearShot3.jpg

ClearShot2.jpg

With Flash:
IMG_3861.jpg

Next is Rosario. He looks almost identical to Gill, except he has 2 eyes:
IMG_3858.jpg

Here he is keeping warm in my 10 gallon while I clean his tank:
Rosario-1.jpg

The evil little monkey who terrorizes my bettas. Great way to get them to flare!:
EvilMonkey.jpg

My newest addition to the bettas, Nova. He was an impulse buy at Petco a few weeks ago. Luckily for him, I was working on creating the "paradise" tank. I think he likes it:
NovaTank121308-1-1.jpg

Nova1-1.jpg

Nova2-1.jpg

With Flash:
Nova4withFlash-1.jpg

Other tanks:
My mess of a 10 gallon community. Just got a CO2 system a few weeks ago, trying to revive my plants, which is why most of them are floating at the surface. I took many of the plant cuttings from this tank. Stocked with guppies, platys, otos and a sparkling gourami.
IMG_4242.jpg

The CO2 Unit:
IMG_4294.jpg

Gill's old 1 gallon tank, which is the home of a guppy/mosquito mix I rescued from petco a while ago:
IMG_4407.jpg

Lastly, the 2.5 gallon nursery tank with a couple guppy fry:
IMG_4232-1.jpg

Hope you like :D

hia, im not a huge betta fan,, i have to say wow!! thats some fish you have and all look in beautiful health too and very happy, tanks are very clean, nice one xxxx

Wow so many betta's I can't imagine where you keep them all.

Somehow, all the tanks are in my room, which is very small to begin with. Add another tank to the mix because I just bought 2 african dwarf frogs the other day, so now they have their own 2.5 gallon. That makes my tank count up to 6. I think I have a compulsive problem. :fun:

Somehow, all the tanks are in my room, which is very small to begin with. Add another tank to the mix because I just bought 2 african dwarf frogs the other day, so now they have their own 2.5 gallon. That makes my tank count up to 6. I think I have a compulsive problem.

Lol I know what you mean, I would get another betta tank in my room if i had the room. :(

Most reactions

Back