Ever seen a leopard gecko?

cool pet... :)

I'm sticking with fish though... Girlfriend donst fancy a gecko yet (i did say yet :) )

:wub: awwww, he's too cute. i'm working on buttering up the bf to let me set up a gecko tank (got the fish and the frogs tanks, found a spot for the gecko tank, just have to sneak it in without the bf seeing i guess....)

Wow! I spot this post the day after ringing around the local pet shops to see if they stock leopard geckos!

I'm hoping to get one as a 14th birthday present for my step brother but they are adorable so I may steal him for myself :p

I was telling him all about them and how he would have to look after it (the pet shop guy said he would give him a talk about care when we buy one). He wanted to know what one looked like and found this picture on google. After seeing this happy gormless face he is desperate to get one! :D

l10.jpg

hi brought a leopard gecko
feb this year called him gandalf i`ll put a pic up of him soon
he loves crickets but not mealworms

i still have trouble handling him everytime time i go to hold him or move him to his holding tank he panics and go`es for me any ideas i hate stressing him like this

they are adorable, just curious though how much did you pay for them? cause i saw them at the lps the other day for $79 a peice!!

bittersweet said:
they are adorable, just curious though how much did you pay for them? cause i saw them at the lps the other day for $79 a peice!!
I adopted mine :wub: Although they are sold for 80 bucks at any store I go to :grr:

kaztrekie said:
hi brought a leopard gecko
feb this year called him gandalf i`ll put a pic up of him soon
he loves crickets but not mealworms

i still have trouble handling him everytime time i go to hold him or move him to his holding tank he panics and go`es for me any ideas i hate stressing him like this
How young is it? Just try picking it up (dispite it's own efforts) every couple days for a few minutes or try hand feeding it. It has to make sure your not a preditor before It lets you touch it :thumbs:
Thanks animallover!

Myself, I bought my first one's at pet stores for around $35.00 each.
I then started to go to reptile shows were the go for a s low as $15.00 each.
Once I got my male and started to breed them, they were free. :D

Most reactions

Back