Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
:D

Attachments

• Lenny_005.jpg
    Lenny_005.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 63
B)
Look at his eyes, One pupil is big, the other is small. I have strange lighting :lol:

Attachments

• Lenny_009.jpg
    Lenny_009.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 69
;) Get one, you'll love it to bits, although my friend hates him because Lenny took a crap on him, but noone else :huh: They're suppose to live about 20 years, but the max is 40 :eek: He's checking out the prison one of my new bettas were in

Attachments

• Lenny_013__2_.jpg
    Lenny_013__2_.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 69
I'm sure some of you said awww :wub: , some said cool :thumbs: , and the rest went EEEEEW! GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!!! :eek: :lol: Hope you enjoyed him!

Attachments

• Lenny_012.jpg
    Lenny_012.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
cool gecko!
whats his setup like? what do you feed him?
I've been thinking of getting some kind of lizard.
I considered a snake for a second before i realized i wouldn't be able to feed them mice and rats...

Nice looking leopard gecko.
I bred them for several years. If you want to know it is a male.

elgecko said:
Nice looking leopard gecko.
I bred them for several years. If you want to know it is a male.
I thought so. I keep mine in a 20g long with gravel. They need the temp to be around the 70s and 80s and at the moment he has no lights. They can live in a ten gallon, eat crickets (mine won't accept mealworms) and like rocks. They are nocturnal also. For a beginner I would suggest getting a juvinile, all the little one I got perished within the next couple months. They have these little claws that kind of scratch you but it allows them to climb on your shirt :thumbs: Handle them every couple of days, so they trust you enough to let you hold them without jumping. They are different than most geckos, as they have eyelids and no sticky pads on their feet. They originate from packistan and afganistan. About the watch: It's says Armitron on it. I got it half off at The sports authority for 20 bucks!

Attachments

• Lenny__2_.jpg
    Lenny__2_.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 78

Most reactions

Back