Entering The Fish World

Aqua Girl

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to start a forum for people beginning with everything fish because I myself am beginning and would love advice about my fish

Ok I would lik too know if there is a fish to help keep a goldfish bowl cleaner maybe a sucker fish of some sort

You should never keep any Fish in a bowl. It's not suitable in so many ways. And since Goldfish are a type of Carp one of the many reasons it's unsiutable for them is because they will outgrow it by a fair bit. Before long you will need to find your Goldfish a pond to live in, or buy a very large indoor aquarium.

Now, don't think I'm being funny with you. I kept Goldfish as a kid in what I now think was probably a ten gallon tank. I had two Shubunkins, one Fantail and one Blackmoor living in there with a Weather Loach. We've all made mistakes here.

I sugest that you have a look round on here and have a good read up on Goldfish. There's a coldwater section on this forum Where lots of lovely people will be able to help you out.

And welcome to the fourm : )

You should never keep any Fish in a bowl. It's not suitable in so many ways. And since Goldfish are a type of Carp one of the many reasons it's unsiutable for them is because they will outgrow it by a fair bit. Before long you will need to find your Goldfish a pond to live in, or buy a very large indoor aquarium.

Now, don't think I'm being funny with you. I kept Goldfish as a kid in what I now think was probably a ten gallon tank. I had two Shubunkins, one Fantail and one Blackmoor living in there with a Weather Loach. We've all made mistakes here.

I sugest that you have a look round on here and have a good read up on Goldfish. There's a coldwater section on this forum Where lots of lovely people will be able to help you out.

And welcome to the fourm : )

Thanks!

Hey guys today I moved my blue Betta to a huge fish bowl and removed the divider in the old tank so my half moon can hav the whole thing.
I would recommend what I'm using for a fish bowl I'm using a terrarium bowl it works perfect and there huge

Most reactions

Back