Endlers

paul_fox

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Some of you may or may not know me from the CSG and other forums, but I have a number of good quality endlers that need re-homing - free to a good home, near Banbury or up and across themway to Bromsgrove, pm me if your interested :)

(new baby = less fish)

Hello,

could you please edit your post to be in line with our sales form please? Form is below

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/280149-sales-form/

if not we may be forced to close/delete the thread.

Thanks!

Hi Guys

Some of you may or may not know me from the CSG and other forums, but I have a number of good quality endlers that need re-homing - free to a good home, near Banbury or up and across themway to Bromsgrove, pm me if your interested :)

(new baby = less fish)

hi id be willing to rehome them and meet you half way , i.e J12 M40 if that any good for you

Zoddy

I am not selling them, I am giving them away....

as said as I now have a six day old baby girl in the house......

Equipment make/model/size: Endler modle of fish, thought to be extinct in the wild, size, various
Quantity for sale: loads
Reason for Sale: already said
Delivery or Collection: as they are free, this is something that we can decide amongst ourselves
Sales price: FREE
Postage & Packaging: FREE
Photograph: NO, NOT FOR FREE FISH

first come first served as I dont have the tank space

Please email me at [email protected]

smithyif

I work at Gaydon on J12 at Aston Martin, so thats nice and easy for me ;)

But I do go closer up the M40 and 42 often

No, I have loads - not counted, but way too many and I want them all gone so I can concentrate on breeding my corys again, I just added the information as requested by the mod, which I have to say is a little ott compared to the site I am admin on, but there you go, rules is rules :)

Ah ok. I've sent you an email regarding these. I'm Deffo interested in some. I'm based in Bicester.

Re-homed loads, thanks guys :)

Fully grown male bristlenose needs a home too, I helped a friend a while ago with some fish she had and he needs a bigge tank, again free

Most reactions

Back