Empty 7 Gallon

I say no cories, they perfer 5 over 3 and they don't like gravel so I hope you have sand if you do get them.

I say no cories, they perfer 5 over 3 and they don't like gravel so I hope you have sand if you do get them.

Where did you hear 5 over 3? Many many sources say 3 is perfectly fine.

I agree with the gravel comment though.

I'm no expert on cories but that's just what I'v been told in the corydora board. Better to ask that there. I think it's because they are schooling fish so hence the name schooling fish=lots of them but I think it also depends on the type because I think panda corys need 8, not sure.

Austin

I'm no expert on cories but that's just what I'v been told in the corydora board. Better to ask that there. I think it's because they are schooling fish so hence the name schooling fish=lots of them but I think it also depends on the type because I think panda corys need 8, not sure.

Austin

There are many difference in oppinions i guess.

You could keep one neon on its own if you really wanted, doesn't make it happy though.... What you can do and what you should do are different things completely.

You could keep one neon on its own if you really wanted, doesn't make it happy though.... What you can do and what you should do are different things completely.

you can keep 3 coys together and theyre happy, this is not just from me, but from manny other aqaurists and experts. they say 3 corys do fine together (Tetras and catfish are different)

You cant compare neons with corys, you cant compare completely different species!

Most reactions

Back