electrical fish together?

Akasha said:
who exactly are you criticising here blue ice?

I did say that you can keep them together.

Mine are courting...........

male/female? would not have a clue......

I advise that the only way to keep them is to replicate their natural enviroment.

Hence more than one.... ;)
I was speaking to the one i quoted.

why is it all the fights start in post which are begun by Silva Fishy or
Bea/\/ :dunno:

Just give the fighting a rest! please

We all keep fish in a way that works for us, this is an international forum, and we all come from different places and cultures with different ideals. There is no need to argue, just the rest of the forum your opinions and let them decide what they want to do themselves

:)

who exactly are you criticising here blue ice?

I did say that you can keep them together.

Mine are courting...........

male/female? would not have a clue......

I advise that the only way to keep them is to replicate their natural enviroment.

Hence more than one....

Can you exactly describe the process of courting?? Your tank size and water parameters?

Thanks,
FMZ

vantge: Your point about feeding them beef heart should be pinned as a topic thats how much i agree with you, it wasnt ment to be for the knife he just got it but i did put the net in the tank and pushed it away from him. :nod:
As for my tank size, its in a 79g with my oscar, blood parrot, green sev and convict but there all moving to my 511g tank in about 3 months maybe, i hope sooner.

And Vip just something I thought i'd mention too you, The beef heart from what i read is not suposed to be fed to fish as they can't digest mamal fats and it often leads to bloat, you seem like someone who'd like to make up their own minds about what's right but i thought i'd metion it?

Everyone should go by this, i lost two fish from it and i will never buy it again, never.

Doggfather said:

We all keep fish in a way that works for us, this is an international forum, and we all come from different places and cultures with different ideals. There is no need to argue, just the rest of the forum your opinions and let them decide what they want to do themselves

hehehe, we're just very conversational!

Umm... bgk in a 85 gallon with a juvie oscar. I have to say that my BGK is definately not aggro. And Vip's fish needs jack nicholson(anger management) but i am still not sure, elephant noses are damb expensive too!! :/

Doggfather said:

:D hehehe oops........sorry guys..........but this time we neva sed anything rong to upset ppl :p .....finaly no blame on us :p .....

btw nice gkf Blue Ice

but i am still not sure, elephant noses are damb expensive too!!

In australia everything is expensive!!! Most fish keepers in Australia don't care too much for oddballs, they like the bread and butter fish, like neons and guppies

Doggfather said:
but i am still not sure, elephant noses are damb expensive too!! 

In australia everything is expensive!!! Most fish keepers in Australia don't care too much for oddballs, they like the bread and butter fish, like neons and guppies
ye..........guppies and neons are the best for lfs to sell in Aus cuz evryone likes their colours..........even my local marine shop sells guppys :blink: Oddballs and plecos are the most expensive in Aus i rekon.........a small pleco(excluding bristlenoses) are like 50 buks

thanks Bea/\/

plesure........i got one myself except he doesnt have any friends :(

fIsH_N.E.R.D said:
could a balck ghost knife go with a juvie oscar in a 105 gal
it depends on the size of both...

would the bgk fit in the oscars mouth? if it would then it's just food.

I dont know about if it can fit into its mouth, mine could eat mine pretty easy.
I think it would come down to the temp of the oscar, its worked for me with two oscars and my kinfe, but in another tank it lastest 2 hours and the oscar in that tank ate the knife. But as i said as well, my oscars havnt got alot of agression and are pretty timid to takemates.

Most reactions

Back