Eheim Pro Thermo 3 2180 External Filter

Can't believe you haven't sold this!
If my cabinet was big enough to take it I'd have had it off you. These are big filters, but if you want decent filtration, then Eheim is one of the best brands out there.
Free bump for ya!
Martin

What is the physical size of this filter?

Just wondering if it would fit in a Juwel 300 standard cabinet?

TIA

What a shame, a reasonable price for a top bit of kit - but its just a shade too wide (And I havn't got enough space outside the cabinet either!)

Thanks for getting back so quickly!

Just to let you know I referenced your advert in my post. As I'm a little inexperienced with filtration, I'm not too sure if what your selling is what I would need for my 70 gallon or if it would be overkill. Any help you could give would be great.

70 Gallon Tank Post

Many thanks,

Chu

Well, I was going to use it on a 50 gallon, so it will be fine for 70 gallons, though you will not see any dead spots! As I understand it, it has two outlets, so you'll need to find a way to spread the water evenly throughout the tank, but as it has a heater built in, it's one less thing to have in the tank. You will be filtering the water much more than some do, and less than others, but, and I know I'm not the seller, and hope Ren&Stumpy doesn't mind me dipping in, if you can afford it, Eheim is an extremely reliable product, and there are plenty of aquarists out there who have had them for years with little or no problems, me included.
Martin

free bump: its just eheims are great.. if i had another large tank or the spare money i would probably replace my fx5 with one of these.

Most reactions

Back