Eheim Pro 2073 Replacement Parts

CletePurcel

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have just cleaned my Eheim pro 2073 and reading the instructions it says next time I should replace a lot of bits: the blue prefilter, the white fleece material, some of the substrat and biomech and mechpro. It also says to get Eheim care spray and to clean the pump with the Eheim cleaning set and the hose with the universal cleaning brush.

Is it really necessary to do this or is this just to get you to buy more stuff? Buying all this stuff costs a lot.:unsure:

Anyone?

I am putting an order together for some other stuff soon and want to know which parts I should really order for the filter...

Anyone?

I am putting an order together for some other stuff soon and want to know which parts I should really order for the filter...

filter wool is about all your really need if you want to keep the water crystal clear as it traps all the small bits.

All the other stuff doesnt need replacing, afterall it holds all your biomedia. the only time you might replace it is if it rots and falls appart in your hands, which takes 10+ years to get to that state.

Anyone?

filter wool is about all your really need if you want to keep the water crystal clear as it traps all the small bits.

All the other stuff doesnt need replacing, afterall it holds all your biomedia. the only time you might replace it is if it rots and falls appart in your hands, which takes 10+ years to get to that state.

Thanks. That's really useful to know.

Most reactions

Back