Eheim Filters

bare bottom

Reaction score
I'm after an eheim canister for my tank but how do you find out what size tank each filter number deals with.

The eheim site is poo, i've looked everywhere and downloaded manuals but i can't find the info.

so if someone can redirect to a site that would be great :good:

cheers for the reply,

i'm thinking maybe thermo as i'd like to clear out the tank of stuff.

At the mo i'm on a rio 125 (125L) but i'll certainly upgrade in the future to much bigger.

it's almost fully stocked but with small fish ( rasboras etc) largest is 6 corys, and planted.

have been toying with the tetratecs with an inline filter, or basic eheim with inline.

all i can find on the eheim site is that the 2322 is 150l and the 2324 is 250l.

thanks for your help

maybe this will help you
eheim1.jpg

actually you could use any of the following

Without heaters :
Professional series
Ecco Series
Classic Series (Many people's favorite)

Hydor makes an inline heater that is very accurate and stable they have a 200W and a 300W model
http://www.hydor.it/index_en.htm

and you could use these with the non heated canister filters

i currently own the Professinal II 2028 and the flow can be adjusted... and on ebay they go for around $200 USD with media and installation kit
so you could use it on your 125 Liter and then restrict the flow .. and open it up when you get a bigger tank
the 2026 is a smaller version with less flow

if you live in the US i also reccomend www.BigAlsOnline.com whey have everything at very good prices...

maybe this will help you
eheim1.jpg

actually you could use any of the following

Without heaters :
Professional series
Ecco Series
Classic Series (Many people's favorite)

Hydor makes an inline heater that is very accurate and stable they have a 200W and a 300W model
http://www.hydor.it/index_en.htm

and you could use these with the non heated canister filters

i currently own the Professinal II 2028 and the flow can be adjusted... and on ebay they go for around $200 USD with media and installation kit
so you could use it on your 125 Liter and then restrict the flow .. and open it up when you get a bigger tank
the 2026 is a smaller version with less flow

if you live in the US i also reccomend www.BigAlsOnline.com whey have everything at very good prices...

Wow great replys guys.

That table was just what i was after but couldn't find.

Discus_Discuses_Discae i'm tempted by the 2028 as i see alot of people use it and recommend it time to check out websites for the UK.

Ta

Most reactions

Back