Eheim Aquastyle 35l Planted Nano

biohazard156

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I got this tank and accessories (Tank, Stand, Filter, Light and Heater) in a shop closure earlier this year for a total bargain price of £75. (tank alone costs £120 ish! It's been sitting dormant until the bedroom was decorated but two weeks ago I set it up finally!

I had matured all the filter media for three months previously in my main tank, so was ready to stock immediately if I wanted. I took most of the plant cuttings from my main tank too, and some I was given free and some I managed to win in a competition! So overall, I bought the substrate, wood and fish...not too bad :)

Anyway, here it is...still very early stages and still got string round most stuff!! It's hard to get good pics of cause of the curved glass corners, but you get the idea.

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

Very nice. I see some smiling shrimp in there :lol:

The tank looks great :) it wouldn't happen to be outsideinside aquatics that you got the tank from would it??

Haha yes, some wee shrimp in there indeed...was supposed to be shrimp only...ooops ;)

Yes it was outsideinside aquatics! They had a closing down sale (typical as I had just found a nice new fish shop I thought!) and it was on reserve but he didn't collect so I got it :)

I am super happy with it, really nice tank and equipment :)

yeah thought it would be, i bought their 7 foot tank, was very sad to see them close :(

Most reactions

Back