Eggs In Nest?!?!

they are not gona be hard to shift as i have pretty much sold a load to friends already and i believe i said before there is a fish shop nearby that will take them in exchange for food. also in another post i think called 'i was wrong' i mentioned that something had already gone wrong with the first fry and had a lot of losses but i have a defo 3 super healthy ones who swim around loads and eat the microworms.
plus i know it is a crucial age for them but me and mum are partnered in it so she takes care of the babies and has all day to sort things out and i take care of the breeding and adults. plus i have 3 males so i didnt want to just leave them! :lol:
oh and i have 3 males and 5 females and a around 10 fry! i love my bettas and would never do anything to purposely harm them. yes the parents are veiltails and when they are done and i have some fry i will post a new topic with all the pictures.
thanks for anyadvice and support,
englishbettas
ps. jameshughes1989, "I believe he said VT", i am a girl!! :lol:

Ok, haven't read many of your threads, as long as you have a plan, as vielteils are notoriously common.

anyway, good luck!

Do you have any pics of the first lot? What size are they now?
the first lot are still quite small but they look smaller to us because of the size of the tank they are in (23L) and are approx 5mm. i don't have any pics of the first lot yet as they are hard to take as are pretty much invisible lol!
thanks englishbettas
23l really isnt big enough to raise the fry you want somethink about 15g, 20g would be best.

Most reactions

Back