Eggs At Last

the pippet method works great m8 :good:
if ure out like me ull be cheaking the eggs every minite to see if any has hatced when i first started breeding them i used to stay up nearly all night when they was due to hatch

Well the little mites hatched tonight - woohoo I've had success :good:

Pipetted 20 into a net breeder - no probs at all drewry, thanks for the tip - left the rest in the plastic breeder. Lets see how it all pans out eh :D

nice 1 good luck with them gazo :good:
no need to feed them for 24 hours as they,ll live of the egg sack for that time then after that feed about 4 times a day with reagula water changes , be worth getting a turky baster as its great for hovering uneatend food out
keep us posted to how it goes for you

I've already cleared the debrit with the pipette. As for feeding I have my microworms - check out my Ebay auctions - on standby!!! :good:

Well guys I've been on another planet what with overdoing it somewhat over the bank holiday and busy with work. Anyway a quick update.

All the plastic breeder fry disappeared within 2hrs lol. The ones I moved to the net are doing well and just showing signs of getting bigger on a fantastic diet of microworms.

Been away for some time peeps, but pleased to announce that I have 14 or so 2cm long Juv Peppers now.

Plus I think the Bronzes have matured a little quicker than anticipated as eggs all over that tank!!

Anyway, probs gona sell/swap the Peppers in a month or so if anyone interested? :good:

Right peeps these little critters are ready to be enjoyed by someone else.

There are 17 in total about 1inch long. Growing nicely on microworms and now on JMC Catfish pellets as well. They are always on the go.

If anyone wants to come to Bolton and pick these up or swap for another Cory type just PM me and we can sort prices out there.

Most reactions

Back