Effect Of Blue Light On Fw Tank.

it was 450l i dont have it anymore, i was running too many tanks including a reef and one night i lost £200 of coral overnight...i jacked it in.. the kids have a few guppies and goldies in various tanks but im not really interested anymore... though have said that before :lol:

Well then. I can say that they do make a difference. Thinks look more natural and the fish colours brighter :)

Without
1734b2d8.jpg

With
5a312e42.jpg

It's subtle in photos but noticeable to me.

If you like the blue colored lights, go for them. If you want to keep plants, count them as a zero light source. Plants simply cannot use the light of a blue colored light. Either way it is more an aesthetic question than a simpler question. Taste is something none of us will ever agree on. The best we can do is to inform you of the practical aspects instead.

Well then. I can say that they do make a difference. Thinks look more natural and the fish colours brighter :)

Without
1734b2d8.jpg

With
5a312e42.jpg

It's subtle in photos but noticeable to me.
I'd like to see a photo with the other lights off and just the LED's, I would only use them at night instead of complete darknesss

This is my new blue light I bought today on without any other lights on I love it it's calming for me so I hope it will be for my fish too water is a little murky due to algae tablets so would look even more amazing with clear water x

As long as you don't leave them on all night as fish need a period of total darkness in every 24 hours.

Just to let you know that pdludbrooke is unlikely to see your photo as he's not been on the forum for over 5 years ;)

As long as you don't leave them on all night as fish need a period of total darkness in every 24 hours.

Just to let you know that pdludbrooke is unlikely to see your photo as he's not been on the forum for over 5 years ;)
Yh I always turn of overnight espeshally this tank as it's house to around 150 plecos lmao x

Most reactions

Back