Edited

Hi, just wondering how old are the filters and tank are, also are there any visible scratches on the glass or cabinet ?

Hi, just wondering how old are the filters and tank are, also are there any visible scratches on the glass or cabinet ?

One of the filters is about 18 months old, and the other is about 5 months old. The cabinet is in fairly good condition, couple of slight scuiff marks. The tank has a few scratches, not really visible until you look at it close up.

Thanks for replying, but I've just checked the width and it would have fitted in the alcove if it wasn't for the socket on the side......... Gutted!

Good luck with the sale, a real bargin for someone. :good:

How Much for everything except the Stand?, I dont like those cheap looking stands

How Much for everything except the Stand?, I dont like those cheap looking stands

Not possible, i'd be left with a useless stand that I'd have no chance of selling.Also, they are not that cheap looking and are built solid as they weight they have to hold.

Not possible, i'd be left with a useless stand that I'd have no chance of selling.Also, they are not that cheap looking and are built solid as they weight they have to hold.

Erm...I might be willing to buy the stand only. How much would you be looking for for it?

I'm in the process of trying to pick up a cheap 4 foot tank...plenty of tanks, not many stands.

Erm...I might be willing to buy the stand only. How much would you be looking for for it?

I'm in the process of trying to pick up a cheap 4 foot tank...plenty of tanks, not many stands.

I'm going to try and sell it as it is, rather it goes as a whole unit, but if not i'll be in touch.

Hi Sam. I've tried to Pm you, but not sure if they're getting through or not :crazy: Am I still having the tank, I need to know as I'm going to hire a van to pick it up [hopefully this weekend].

Lisa x

Equipment make/model/size: Rena Aqualife 4ft - 120 x 40.5 x 70cm
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale:
Moving
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £200, offers more than welcome.
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
Below

I am reluctantly selling my setup due to a house move in a couple of months and it's not going to be possible to keep it which I'm pretty gutted about. Basically it's everything, tank, cabinet, 2 x tetratec ex1200 filters plus spare filter head, visitherm 300w heater, gravel, large lumps of wood, meds couple of nets. Also I have a smaller hospital tank, with small heater and filter I'll also throw in. One thing about the tank itself, on the front there are a few scratches where a magnet was used for cleaning, these are not visible generally, but they are once you are close up to it. I would recommend viewing the tank before. I'll try and get some pictures of these but it may be difficult. It's also got some inhabitents aswell, these are 1 angel fish, 1 golden panchax, 1 Rainbow shark, 3 clown fish, 1 bolivian ram, 1 madagascan rainbow, these can come with the tank, but if anyone can rehome them feel free to post. Any questions, feel free to ask.

filterhead.jpg

filter1.jpg

filter2.jpg

tank.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

tank7.jpg

tank8.jpg

Hi there,