Eden External Filter

njw

Reaction score
Hi there,

Been away from the forums and fish keeping in general for far to long! So I'm back
drinks.gif

Anyway, has anyone used one of these Eden external filters (seen them on aqua essentials here)? I like the integrated heater instead of another unit inline like a hydor, but I dont see much info about them on the net - makes me a little nervous about getting one.

Otherwise I'll propably go for a Fluval 306 with a Hydor.

thanks

Ive not got one myself but seen a couple of mixed reviews on it. A few people have said the heaters not too great but others have said its good, ill see if i can find the link where i saw them.

hm never herd of that brand of heater, i know eheim do heated filters and again mixed reviews on those hydor heaters on the other had top quality devices highly recommend them cant go wrong i guess with those but ye my new filter has built in UV instead of heater i guess that is nice as well seeming most UV's are expensive and big :)

Yeah, after some more reading I'm now thinking an Eheim Pro 3 250T. Bit more than I initially planned to spend but think it might be worth it.

Most reactions

Back