Earthquake!

guess we miss everything down south :shout:
tornados in birmingham quakes up thereish and normally miss all the gales :hey:
lol what's the Tornado capital of the world? the UK, more here than anywhere else, i guess they are not so big as some though. but if you are old enough, you may have gone through the closest thing to a hurricane the UK has had for millennia, but that was 1987

oh yea i remember the hurricane,,,,lost our roof,,the woods next to our home was destroyed and my granmother<god rest her soul>actually took off and landed in front of a bus<she was ok bus stopped in time.....after we all laughed then we knew her as supergran

guess we miss everything down south :shout:
tornados in birmingham quakes up thereish and normally miss all the gales :hey:
lol what's the Tornado capital of the world? the UK, more here than anywhere else, i guess they are not so big as some though. but if you are old enough, you may have gone through the closest thing to a hurricane the UK has had for millennia, but that was 1987

oh yea i remember the hurricane,,,,lost our roof,,the woods next to our home was destroyed and my granmother<god rest her soul>actually took off and landed in front of a bus<she was ok bus stopped in time.....after we all laughed then we knew her as supergran

The hurricaine destroyed my yellow slide which I got for my 4th birthday. I was so upset. My infant school was pretty trashed and was closed for a month. All my classmates got a month off school, but because my dad was headmaster at the junior school I had to go there instead (all the kids were 2-3 years older than me. it sucked).

Well, glad we see no reports of lost tanks or anything worse!

I have never felt an earthquake but I'd find it hard to believe that one would not feel some very real fear when experiencing that sort of thing.

Thanks to everyone for telling us about it. ~~waterdrop in north carolina~~

i never felt anything and i went to bed at about 12.45 normally up till 1.30-2.00 ish. looks like abit of slate in my tank has moved in my big slate wall/pile at the back.

some of my mates said they felt/heard it, i must of just be real tired

Most reactions

Back