Dwarf Puffer

I'm worried now :unsure: should I put her in my communal tank for a week or two?? I could place her in a breeding tank??

And thanks guys ;)

Ollie

If she's not showing stress then just keep an eye on the water parameters. You can do small partial water changes every day or two if you are worried. Moving her to a breeding box will defintely stress her out.

She still seems fine :good: , in-fact she seems really healthy and very active. I have now added the sand it was no trouble, I simply added a little at a time and the water didn't even go that cloudy :hyper: . Im of to try and fined a Amano shrimp today I have tried two places off to my third or fourth :rolleyes: .

I will try and post some more pics of the tank in all its glory ;)

And thanks for all the help guys ;)

Ollie

I once heard bumble bee gobies could be kept with small puffers. But maybe that's not true. I never kept puffers before so.....

In my puffer tank (5.5 gallon), there has been a very small population of cherry shrimp for ages. The interesting thing is there seems to be some color-based selection going on, as the males are all totally clear, and the females have only the slightest hint of red.

I did have a bumblebee goby in a tank with dwarf puffers for quite awhile. He somehow vanished for around a month, but then surfaced again. Seemed to be doing fine all things considered, but he's since been moved to a tank with two of his compatriots.

Most reactions

Back