Duncans Coral

dodge250

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anybody know about duncans corals I just want to know what do you feed them and do you need to feed them because I have seen a pink one and a huge rock of green ones only £95 each good deal or what if you have any info it would be appreciated

that may not be as good a deal as you think you know.

LFS charge upto about £10 per head, but you can often pick them up for a lot less. £3-£5

Anyway...i find my duncans will eat just about any meaty food...brine shrimp, mysis, krill, prawns. They eat so much, if you feed them every other day or so they grow really fast too

Thank u but I did see a duncans with pink heads and acid green stems with 5 heads for £102 I thought it was a rip off but the one I mentioned were huge about 8 inches wide the rock with loads of duncans heads with no gaps between  i also saw a elegance coral for £95 pink with pink tentecles with purple tips how cheap is that for a elegance coral even though I already have one for £50 because I got a other coral with it as well there alive and thriving they were cheap for there lks

Sadly no but next time I go I will use my moblie and take a pic

Fishermans frags have some in @ £5 per head, :good: they have from 3 heads up to 12 and post is £15 no matter how much you order :good: , there not on the siteyet {there only on UR, ATM} but if you email Chris he will sort you out

Most reactions

Back