Dual Outlet Air Pump

saltynay

Patron
Reaction score
Item Wanted Air pump
Condition Required working
Price Limit As cheap as possible as this will be used in a DIY experiment which as far as I can tell has never been done before so not entirely sure it will work :unsure:
Picture or Link to Item
f41.jpg

Location Essex

Item Wanted Air pump
Condition Required working
Price Limit As cheap as possible as this will be used in a DIY experiment which as far as I can tell has never been done before so not entirely sure it will work :unsure:
I have a spare with 2 outlets, £10 delivered?

Can get pics up tonight if you're interested.

Been on here most of the day have no idea how I missed this :huh: I am very interest can I have a couple of pics and the brand/model please

Been on here most of the day have no idea how I missed this :huh: I am very interest can I have a couple of pics and the brand/model please
P1010027-1.jpg

Brand is Algarde, model I have no idea as the sticker isn't there, it came with the tank but was a little too noisy as my tank is very close to my sofa. I also have a single outlet Tetratec APS50 if you're interested?

P1010028-1.jpg

I am more interested in the Tetratec APS50 then the algarde if it is a little noisy I am only 1-2m away from my tanks and as a student friends often sleep on the sofa in this room. I don't ave the cash atm as I am waiting for a friend to re pay a debt.

I am more interested in the Tetratec APS50 then the algarde if it is a little noisy I am only 1-2m away from my tanks and as a student friends often sleep on the sofa in this room. I don't ave the cash atm as I am waiting for a friend to re pay a debt.
Tetratec £12.50 posted if you're interested? It's virtually new, only used for about 3 weeks.

Most reactions

Back