Dry my tears

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
:-( Three days ago I lost 6 babies, the next day four, next day five, now this morning the rest are dead or on the verge. :sad:

I guess the lesson to my story is to have multiple cultures going at once :/ My microworms went completely bad (as in moldy) in one day, brine failed for three days and they won't touch my vinegar eels, so at this point I'm SOL :X

:byebye:

Aww that sucks Sorrell. Are you going to start a couple more cultures soon? (I thought you were talking about your fish at first! :crazy: )

Aw, Steph, that's such a bummer. Let me know if you want starters of anything I've got - MW and grindals are going strong, so I could send you some of those to get ready for next round.

cation said:
Aw, Steph, that's such a bummer. Let me know if you want starters of anything I've got - MW and grindals are going strong, so I could send you some of those to get ready for next round.
That would be great Jen, my mw's are so bad I can't even pull a starter :/

This is off topic, but it still sucks...We just went to feed Spencer's frogs and only one is in there, the plastic canvas was floating in the water, must've gotten jarred loose at some point and Jabba took the plunge :sad: I can't find him either, so that's great :byebye:

Wow, talk about bad luck. I'm so sorry about the babies and the froggie. We can mourn our jumpers together. :byebye:

Sorrell said:
cation said:

This is off topic, but it still sucks...We just went to feed Spencer's frogs and only one is in there, the plastic canvas was floating in the water, must've gotten jarred loose at some point and Jabba took the plunge :sad: I can't find him either, so that's great :byebye:
Don't give up on Jabba yet. Don't frogs live for some time out of water? Maybe he'll turn up -_-

Sorrell said:
cation said:

Okay, I'll put something together for you and send it out tomorrow. You'll want to have some chow on for the MW, baby food or whatever you usually use, and some soil without fertilizer in it for the grindals -cactus soil or african violet soil is what Wuv told me to use. I'll find the info she sent me on grindals and send it to you, if you want it and it's okay with her - if I remember correctly you haven't had them before.

Also, I'm not worried about the MW, I'm sure they'll be fine. But the grindals - when I got mine, I only saw one or two moving. Kelly told me if I saw one, they were good to go, and boy was she right! So If you don't see much action, set the sample up in their new home, feed 'em with some fish food, and see what you have in a day or two. They reproduce quickly.

Sorry about the frog - hopefully you will find him safe and sound somewhere... :/

Darn......... :sad: I was rooting for ya :(

At least you will have this experience behind you and can move on to bigger and BETTER SPAWNS!!! :hyper:

:*

;)

Most reactions

Back