Drowning Fish ?

my goldens had faded patches on them after they began to itch.... the rest of tank are mostly pale so harder to see

I would carry on with the med for a few more days if no improvement get back to the board.

Good luck.
Keep a check on them to see if the produce more slime coat, also keep an eye on the gills.

Hello

just an update

lfs tested my water they said it was really good so not that.....

did 40% anyway and gave them some new plants

all seem happy and more like themselves again no deaths so thank you !!!!!!

Did you do water change b4 you went to lfs for test? If so that will not be an accurate reading. I would buy a kit as people rarly get trained how to do it properly in fish shops. How old are the fish you lost? Do you have carbon in your filter ( any cartridge or black foam or such?) If so you need to remove that b4 treating for anything. You will not need the sludge buster if you water readings are fine, You filter will be coping. Pale patches could be rub marks and should be fine. Hope that helps? :good:

okay no tested before water change

the fish ranged from weeks old to 2.5 yo I took out the carbon leaving the pump on ceramics and sponges

I do trust where i got the fish and had to wai tfor guy who could test water to do it ( i have seen his tanks and wow i would die for them )

still no more deaths so glad and happy for now !!!!!!

Most reactions

Back