Dragon Cave

vampire-queen

Reaction score
Hi i want my egg to be clicked because i haven't had any of the eggs hatch and most of the people on here have had at least one egg hatch so please all five eggs i had have all died this is my sixth egg so pleae help me get this egg to grow up please.

:devil: Vampire-queen.

You clicked an egg. :lol: I have my 2 hatchlings and 1 adult though so i'm sort of happy.

Missy x.

i clicked the egg but nothing happened.... please excuse my ignorance but what are these egg things all about? :unsure:

It's about raising a virtual dragon but you need alot of views for them to hatch!

Missy x.

Thanks all you guys but i need 500 views for it to hatch!

:devil: Vampire-queen

I like them and so do a lot of people on here. I'll post pics of my dragons and hatchings. They is going to be small but oh well.

New egg!
newegg.gif

Ammy the Amethyst dragon!
ammytheamethystdragon.gif

Dragonair, Dragon of the sea!
Dragonairdragonofthesea.gif

Black rune!
Blackrune.gif

Sorry they are small.

Missy x.

i clicked the egg but nothing happened.... please excuse my ignorance but what are these egg things all about? :unsure:
im with you budd :blink:
it seems your virtual dragon has already hatched nelly as it keeps sticking its tongue out at me...... ;)

can we keep pressing it to get the thing hatched...... or is it only 1 click per person...?

I like them and so do a lot of people on here. I'll post pics of my dragons and hatchings. They is going to be small but oh well.

New egg!
newegg.gif

Ammy the Amethyst dragon!
ammytheamethystdragon.gif

Dragonair, Dragon of the sea!
Dragonairdragonofthesea.gif

Black rune!
Blackrune.gif

Sorry they are small.

Missy x.
ok missy i just clicked your baby dragon :unsure: what do you do with them? how many do you have? what do they eat?

Right all you have to do is get an egg that you like the design of, only 1 egg at a time.
Then you put the egg in your sig and let people view it! It takes 500 views for it to hatch then you have to get it to 1000 for it to grow up.
Is that all you need to know? They "feed" off the views that they get.

Missy x.

Right all you have to do is get an egg that you like the design of, only 1 egg at a time.
Then you put the egg in your sig and let people view it! It takes 500 views for it to hatch then you have to get it to 1000 for it to grow up.
Is that all you need to know? They "feed" off the views that they get.

Missy x.
ok thanks for summing that up for me. ive seen these egg thing for ages and never knew what they were!

i just clicked your baby again so hopefully he/she wont die :good:

Most reactions

Back