Dougal And The Mini Lads

grahamsokel

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Took my sister out yesterday to get a Long haired piggy and her plans where to get him snipped so he could live with her 6 girls but when we got there we came back with Dougal and 2 little boars :rolleyes:

Dougal
longhaired001.jpg

and from above

longhaired002.jpg

then the little lads who still need names

longhaired003.jpg

longhaired004.jpg

:hyper: oh no! I want I want :drool: :wub:

oh they are way too cute!

Someone has kept Dougals coat in lovely condition. He looks like a Texel but I cant tell if he has a crest on the top of his head, if so he is a Merino.
The two little boys look like Peruvian Crosses.

They are all gorgeous. I have homed a longhair called Zac, hes a Coronet...
Zac01.jpg

Zac02.jpg

I had to clip his hair due to the ends getting knotted.

Emma x

Someone has kept Dougals coat in lovely condition. He looks like a Texel but I cant tell if he has a crest on the top of his head, if so he is a Merino.
The two little boys look like Peruvian Crosses.

They are all gorgeous. I have homed a longhair called Zac, hes a Coronet...
Zac01.jpg

Zac02.jpg

I had to clip his hair due to the ends getting knotted.

Emma x

These came from someone that shows her piggys and are not rescues.
The 2 little lads are pure peruvians and Dougal is a merino

I though Dougal had a crest hidden but I wasn't to sure. The little boys are gorgeous. I think with them being babies there hair looks a little more scruffy. I am not a peruvian lover, I prefer to see there faces, lol.

Who did they come from? I might know them if they show.

Emma x

Aww I had a peruvian once, named Daisy! My aunt used to breed them, and she gave me one of the older adult females... she was so great! Those little ones are so cute! Im jealous :shout:

I had a quick squizz on that website and I can see some babies pics of them there! :good:

And I must say, I think the Peru's are the cutest of them all - I like that scruffy look :wub:

hi graham
glad you like them
i forgot i was on this forum, oooppssss since the piggies came along, have,nt got as much time.
it was emma that told me she knew you.
ive got a dougla too :rolleyes: i see he,s been having a nice brush
thanks for your lovely comment on my guestbook.

karen x

hi graham
glad you like them
i forgot i was on this forum, oooppssss since the piggies came along, have,nt got as much time.
it was emma that told me she knew you.
ive got a dougla too :rolleyes: i see he,s been having a nice brush
thanks for your lovely comment on my guestbook.

karen x

Karen they are gorgeous.
Dougal willl just sit there and let you brush him with no objection at all.they havent had a chance to get out into the run yet as it hasnt stopped raining here since we picked them up :crazy:

Most reactions

Back