Does Anyone On Here..................

It is 2 different products but you are meant to dose both at the same time. I mix the 2 mixes together and squirt into the tank. So far on my tank, it has shown to be great product.

I dont see why you couldnt use it on a newer tank but not 100% sure tbh. Are you going to be using Po3:No4-X then?

Cheers

I am hoping to use it yeah :D just want to make sure using on a new tank is ok and worthwhile. I have read lots of good stuff about it. I know it can get pricey but it seems fairly simple to do and i'm guessing it stops the need for phosphate reactors etc?

Yeah definetely, how big is the setup you are going to be running it on? Mine is onyl 150l so shouldnt be too bad.

I still run my reactor but only with carbon.

Yeah definetely, how big is the setup you are going to be running it on? Mine is onyl 150l so shouldnt be too bad.

I still run my reactor but only with carbon.

I have a 220 litre :) so would you suggest i run carbon on my setup? like i say my setup is new and im still learning :blush:

Forgot to add that i am only have photosynthetic corals in my tank so would i need the reef energy a+b?

Most reactions

Back