Does Anyone Live In Sutton?

Ryandsimmons

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So, I have been working on my tank for a few months and am just about ready to go live. However everything I have done has been DIY, guesswork and advice from the forum. No one who knows anything has ever seen my tank.

I was just wondering if anyone on the forum happens to live in Sutton and would be willing to pop over and give my tank a once over, to hightlight any issues and give me some advice? I'd be extremely grateful and would be inclined to take that person for a drink or two in town or recompense them what they would feel is appropriate.

I'm not looking for any professional advice, just a freindly chat with someone who know the basics of the hobby.

I know it's a bit cheeky, but you don't ask, you don't get, and if I can ever do anything to help anyone else on the forum I'd be more than happy.

Many thanks

Ryan

Which Sutton? There's loads around the UK! Lol

I'm 10 min from Sutton coldfield in brum but don't quite think it's the Sutton your on about! Lol

I don't like Sutton :lol: drove down there the other week to pick up a car and somebody kindly decided to rear end my car at a roundabout and then destroyed a traffic island at the same time :blink: . I think i will avoid Sutton for a while :lol:

Most reactions

Back