does anyone have guppyes?

Hi folks.

I have no problem with giving the fry away, even as a food source (my wife is too soft hearted to feed them to our Cichlids) but I think jerenycool would probably be better off getting them from pondfreak4365 as they are both in the US.

jerenycool...I think I would probably get a hard time from Customs for trying to ship "Live" fish accross the border....that's why I can't get any of CM's fish. If you get a few from pondfreak4365, or the lfs, you will have hundreds by the end of this year (little buggers were still spittin them out after the male had died)

WELL OK THEN
AND IWASN'T GOING TO FEED THE ONES U GAVE I WAS GOING TO FEED THE FRY THEY HAD

I'm sorry jerenycool. I would love to have an albino oscar, but just cannot reconcile feeding it fish! Call me a softhearted sap if ya want, that's just how I feel. :huh:

pondfreak4365 said:
I would love to have an albino oscar, but just cannot reconcile feeding it fish!
Then get one and dont feed it fish! Oscars dont need to eat fish to survive and a better diet for them is a good cichlid staple pellet food with occasional feedings of meaty foods like mussels cockles and earthworms.Feeders are not a good diet for any fish and should only be used as a last resort if the fish will take no other foods.

jerenycool said:
WELL OK THEN
AND IWASN'T GOING TO FEED THE ONES U GAVE I WAS GOING TO FEED THE FRY THEY HAD
What's the difference... Besides that why waste it on those expensive fish when you can go to the store and buy feeder guppies that are like 15 for a dollar or 2...

Most reactions

Back