• Mollies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swordtails

• Like them both just the same

• Total voters
I honestly cant choose between them
Ive kept swordtails from the start and only bought my first mollies a little while back but I like them so much I cant see me ever not having them--badly worded but you get my drift! :)

Hmm, I tihnk I like mollies a little better. Just there looks and varieties make them better to me.

Mollies are easier to take care of compared to the swordtails...especially the males. One morning I woke up and the male swortails sword was torn off him. Still in shock and don't even know why. Plus they are more aggressive towards the other fish which I also have mollies. Mollies are the BEST!

I like mollies because they are easier to breed in my experience.

I prefer Mollies, because of variety, and they are generally more active & healthy in my area. ;)

Swordtails to me are just like big platys, apart from their looks they are just like platys, and if you had to ask me wether i prefer platys or mollys i'd go for mollys- swordtails are pretty, but mollys have more personality and character to me :) .

Swordtails.

But only since I have not had mollies since I was young.

Back then I never had luck with them.

Could have been the small tank (20 gal.) and my lack of experience with water quality.

I always found swordtails hardier.

I know better than to even purchase mollies now given my space constraints.

Heather

Most reactions

Back