Do You Feel Comfortable Eating Fish In Front Of Your Fish Tank?

circle of life
smile.png
haha lol, but i also eat fish in front of my fish I'm not much of a fish lover in terms of eating
smile.png
but yes my angels do look like they want some
smile.png

I associate me eating with feeding the fish. They probably see me eating and get hungry themselves!

See. Told you this would be interesting.
The general consensus seems to show that most don't care what they're doing in front of their fish.

TallTree01 said:
The general consensus seems to show that most don't care what they're doing in front of their fish.

I at least turn the lights off so they cant see if im doing 'that'....

liamsmith15 said:

I at least turn the lights off so they cant see if im doing 'that'....

So do I but snakes have amazing night vision so I can't really do anything about them XD And my room is positioned so that even with my curtains shut as much as I can, if there is any light outside then my fish can see me.

a better question is,  have you ever considered eating a fish from your fish tank mm mm mm---wonder how Oscars tastes---or how bout some nice tri-colored shark with some Bernaise sauce 
laugh.png

Fishmanic said:
a better question is,  have you ever considered eating a fish from your fish tank mm mm mm---wonder how Oscars tastes---or how bout some nice tri-colored shark with some Bernaise sauce :lol:
Tastes like chicken.

I eat fish in front of the tank to show them I'm still in charge. Have never had any aggression since.

Hmm not really. I usually eat in front of my fish all the time. Sea bass, shark's fin, groupers, salmon... yum lol

It doesnt phase me that my fish will eat other fish, shrimp eat shrimp, assasin snails eat snails, but I dont eat meat in general.

With that said, if I did eat meat, it wouldnt phase me to eat fish in front of them. If they look at you just say "What? You eat it too!"
Lol

Most reactions

Back