Do You Adopt?

oh i should mention my mom's animals...what a story!

first there's Lacy. Lacy was a stray cat sitting out front of a thrift store mom used to go to. She sees this adorable black & white cat. Tells her, "if you're still here I'll take you home" (there was no ID on her)...so, needless to say, she takes her home. Takes her to the vet..."oh she's healthy...so are her kittens!"
she was so small mom couldnt tell she was pregs. So now she has a total of 7 cats. All are shelter or rescued like Lacy. Ma kept all the kittens so she made sure they had safe homes. They're spoiled rotten. Mom's spend tons of money on Sammy who chewed on a phone line and had the side of her face zapped off; she somehow survived after beign rushed to the emergency then mom took her to a vet school where she was saved. By all means, Sammy (aka Fang, cos her lower point fang shows all the time) should be dead but she's alive and happy.
Then there's Diesel (he can be seen at dieseldoggie.net) who was a 10 day old puppy in a truck stop about to be chucked in the bin until one of my step dad's co-worked saw the janitor about to put what looked like a dead black fluff ball in the trash; she found the pup was alive and is now a gorgeous poofball Pomereinan dog who I consider my little brother, he's so cute. Mom bottle fed him and did everything for him. He's her shadow now.
And then last, my step dad's rescue- Dusty. They found her wandering the streets and took her in. You can't touch Dusty on the back, she'll nip you...she's a little weird, and they think she was abused and dumped. She's safe now. She's still weird. :p

Most reactions

Back