Do U Pet Ur Fish

my danio rubs against my hand when im moving stuff in the tank or doing water changes, and he likes to suck on my skin for some reason.

That's pretty cool. :good:

Does he do that all the time?

I wouldn't let my fish anywhere near me tho. :crazy:
not all the time, but a lot :p he tends to swim around my hand like crazy, but maybe its cos hes on his own, i cant get any other fish yet as im still bedding in the tank and it needs a bit more time before i can give him some friends, maybe he just craves attention ;)

when i first got my 2 fantails i put my hand in and they both looked at it i twitched it they moved back and then started sucking my hand i thought it was a hello gesture them two fish always go crazy when they see me the comets tend to watch the fantails every day i stroke all my fish they love it :)

my bettas headbut me, and sometimes when i have my hands in the tanks, the group of pygmy cories will investagate and swim on my hand, pretty cool i think

my betta will let me stroke his side and when im cleaning and he gets in the way i just scoop him up with my fingers and move him to the other side of the tank (obviously not taking him out of the water) gotta be quick cause hes back there like a shot. little swine :wub:

Most reactions

Back