Do I Have Room For More?

fluffycabbage

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok, ive done a head count - i have a 200l tank, in which i have 14 platys, 2 mollies, 1 young golden loach, 6 corys, 7 zebra nerites. Do i have room for any more? Was possibly looking into some guppies :)

by golden loach do you mean a golden zebra? if so id up that by a couple as they go better in small groups, id say you could probably do that and add some guppies ok however you may get some cross breeding between the mollies platies and guppies....

Yupp, i'd introduce some more of the same Loach. Get a group of a least 4 preferably 5-6.

Then see where you stand, and possibly add the Guppies :good:

James.

thanks :good: i was considering a few more loaches, poor little guy's best mate is the fin rot cory :crazy:

though i may just have to hold that thought for now, as i have about 40 molly fry needing attention :blink: (and 3 preg platys!)

Yupp, i'd introduce some more of the same Loach. Get a group of a least 4 preferably 5-6.

Then see where you stand, and possibly add the Guppies :good:

James.

Cool, cant get to the lfs til the weekend now, but will defo get some mates for him! Will also be having a very stern word about their plant selling methods :angry:

Most reactions

Back