Do bettas normally avoid the filter current?

Lol......I'll do you up a little certificate of achievement if you like :lol:

Here you go :lol:

av-44301-1.gif

LOL.......just insert next to your tank info

May be I should change it then to being "Helpful & Gifted".....I'll run out of room :lol: :lol:

May be I should change it then to being "Helpful & Gifted".....I'll run out of room :lol: :lol:

If you do such a thing could you pm me as i will forget to check this thred again lol. I am very proud of getting over 20 posts on a 5yr old thread lol

Night, andrew

My bettas abit slow upstairs it seems as he hangs around the filter and although it has a stocking over some current obviously still gets through he will swim by it, get pushed away by it and he will come back for more not as if he dosent have another 4.9 gall of water to swim in!.. really is quite odd. :S

My little fish tends to swim behind it, however I heard there are some exceptions and some love it, but I also heard too much could stress it out and lifespan could be shortened.

I tried putting plants to somehow reduce it, but if it seems like a problem I'll use the stocking idea.

Just read this thread and it made me giggle, and now I've forgotten what the thread topic was. oh! I remember - filter currents...

I bought my first little fighter on Friday and he swims in the filter stream and seems to love it :) he lets it push him along then he goes back for another go! He's turquoise and is called Mango.

alison jane x

Most reactions

Back