Diy Projects On Ebay ?

feedback profile is not that impressive.
:/

Sounds interesting, I wonder if anyone on the forum has actually built any of his little projects.

Rich

I came across a similar thing on ebay. Someone selling a book of DIY aquarium plans for 10 different projects. I was interested but I like the idea of comming up with the plans myself after researching the project.

i would never buy that stuff, you could prob. get the same if not better online for free

I was looking for something on ebay and came across this seller. What do you think?

http://stores.ebay.com/Do-Everything-Yourself

I buy and sell alot on ebay, and even sell DIY BEAM robot kits and DIY foosball table plans.

Here is my advise. Ask the seller a bunch of questions to see how well and how quickly they respond to your questions.

Ask also if they designed the DIY plans themselves and if they provide email support for problems you encounter. Also ask for a sample shot of one of the plan pages to get an idea how they are laid out.

I as a seller have no problem sending a sample for people to see how my instructions are laid out and worded. I also provide email support help if they need clarification.

i would never buy that stuff, you could prob. get the same if not better online for free

Your right! Or sit down and spend a bit of time thinking and researching the net to figure out how you could just build it yourself. Although for some plans do help.

I was looking for something on ebay and came across this seller. What do you think?

http://stores.ebay.com/Do-Everything-Yourself

That guy has ripped so many people off..

..The plans he sells for the aquarium equipment can easily be found on the internet..

..It's like that guy who was auctioning his goldfish to be adopted :lol: waste of money..

I know some of those plans can be found online for free, I'll bet the rest can as well. Save your money.

I am sure that with all of us on here we could put together plans for just about any DIY project. There are some really experienced knowledgeable people here so a bit of research and a few good questions here should be as good as someone else's plans. :D

Wow over 350 sells in 6 months, he's easliy made atleast a couple thousand dollars selling that crap. Dosen't have to do hardly any work.

:crazy: I SHOULD HAVE THOUGH OF THAT!!!!!

Wow over 350 sells in 6 months, he's easliy made atleast a couple thousand dollars selling that crap. Dosen't have to do hardly any work.

:crazy: I SHOULD HAVE THOUGH OF THAT!!!!!

DIY plans are a great product if done well and people want to pay for it. Its an infinite inventory (You print them off as you sell them) and the only labour is designing the first plan, from there its just the time taken to print and stick it in an envelope.

My robot designs have grabbed me over $400USD

if you want plans for building a stand, check out www.garf.org, and look under their" diy pages" . Get your diy stand plans for FREE!

Most reactions

Back